601 South Osprey Avenue
Sarasota, Florida 34236
Jennie Zilner Lippert practices in the areas of construction, suretyship, and commercial litigation. Since graduating from law school at the University of Florida, Jennie has acquired significant litigation experience ranging from handling hundreds of motions, trials, and appellate matters as a criminal prosecutor, to prosecuting and defending complex commercial cases as a business attorney.
While at UF Law, Jennie competed nationally as both an advocate and a coach on the Florida Moot Court Team and served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Technology Law and Policy. Jennie also worked as a research assistant and a trial practice teaching assistant. Upon graduating from the University of Florida, Jennie was awarded the Pro Bono Certificate for her volunteer legal advocacy.
Honors & Awards:
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy, Editor-In-Chief, 2011
- The Florida Moot Court Team, Member and Coach, 2010-2012
- UF Law Pro Bono Certificate, 2012
- Book Awards: Florida Criminal Procedure and White Collar Crime
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- American Bar Association (Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section, Litigation Section, Fidelity and Surety Law Committee, and Forum on Construction Law Committee)
- The Florida Bar Association (Trial Lawyers Section, Young Lawyers Section)
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- University of Central Florida Burnett Honors College Alumni Association