601 South Osprey Avenue
Sarasota, Florida 34236
J. Ben Vitale built his practice at a large, national law firm in Atlanta, where he focused on complex civil and commercial litigation, including insurance and reinsurance, real estate, and contractual and tort based business disputes and the defense of multi-jurisdiction class action, products liability, mass tort, and lender liability claims. Ben brings the training, quality, and attention to detail that are hallmarks of big firms and combines it with the efficiency and personal service of a boutique law firm as he represents and advises individuals; regional; national; and international businesses; and Fortune 500 companies across a broad spectrum of industries. He has successfully represented clients throughout the United States in federal and state court consumer class actions, administrative and regulatory proceedings, and a wide variety of complex civil, commercial, and construction disputes.
Ben was born in Binghamton, New York and raised in Lakeland, Florida. In 2013, he returned to Florida with his wife, Bobbi Jayne, to raise their son, Maverick. In his free time, he enjoys boating, running, and spending time with family and friends.
- Recognized as a Georgia Super Lawyer Rising Star by Atlanta magazine in 2010
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Construction Law Institute; Fidelity and Surety Law Committee; Forum on Construction Law Committee; Bonds, Liens and Insurance Division)
- Florida Bar Association (Construction Law Committee; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Georgia Bar (General Practice and Trial Law Section; Tort and Insurance Law Section)
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- Manatee County Gator Club